Hello chef!
This is a blog about recipes. Some I made myself and others I've tweaked. also there may be some "dry humor" (sarcasm) in this blog as well.
Thanks,
The Clueless Cook

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am not Baskin Robbins

hello every one!
for my dad's birthday this year i made an ice cream cake. they are not as easy as they look. what i did was bake two layers of chocolate cake and used another tin lined with tin foil ( to get it out easier)to mush the ice cream in. that worked pretty well. then i started to stack them with the ice cream in the middle. every thing is still good. Then, when i started to ice it, was when it went bad. trying to ice ice cream is like trying to ice greased saran wrap, it don't work. it tasted good but it looked bad. so my question is, how would you do it? please leave your suggestion the comment box
thanks!
clueless cook

by the way while your commenting how would you make a scratch pizza? that's (probably) my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment